Background Since 2015, more than a million Uyghurs have been arbitrarily detained in a state-run…
7 Steps To Boycott Made in China Cotton On Black Friday
Black Friday is here.
Experts say 80% of cotton used in Chinese clothing comes from East Turkistan, and 30% of all US clothing comes from China. Forced labor is routinely used in East Turkestan, and companies and officials that run the largest concentration camps since Nazi Germany benefit from it.
Buying clothing made in China would make you complicit in this genocide.
We are starting a movement.
It all starts with you. This holiday season, specifically this Black Friday, find alternatives to Chinese cotton or cotton blend clothing.
- Take a picture of the made in China item.
- Write a message saying you are NOT buying it since it comes from China.
- Mention you are supporting the people of East Turkestan.
- Tag the company or the store, if possible
- Post it on social media
- Use the hashtags #SaveUyghur #BoycottM
adeInChina #chin a #uighurs #uighur #FreeEastTu rkestan
- Share the movement. Urge others to shop wisely.