Justice For All’s Save Uyghur Campaign welcomes the Report of the Committee of Experts on…
Justice For All, in their new Uyghur Genocide Report find that the Chinese government’s extensive human rights violations against the Uyghur population meets the United Nations’ definition of genocide.
The criteria for genocide set forth by the Geneva Convention constitutes the following acts:
- Killing members of the group.
- Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group.
- Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions for life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part.
- Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group.
- Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.
The full report examines each part of the Geneva Convention mentioned above and highlights evidence demonstrating the Chinese government’s leadership of the largest mass detention of people since the holocaust.