Newest report from The Institute to Research The Crimes of Communism sheds details on the organ harvesting practices in East Turkestan (Xinjiang) and mainland China. Victims of such practices include Uyghur, Tibetan, and Falun Gong prisoners of conscience, among others. The report reveals at least 20 Western companies that supply China in these practices, possibly unknowingly and indirectly.
Evidence of the practice has surfaced for more than 13 years through:
- Witness testimonies (like those of Enver Tohti, former surgeon who spoke of being forced to cut into prisoners)
- Phone recordings with doctors
- The abnormal number of transplant centers
- Testimonies of 2-week-long waiting times
- Medical studies using unexplainable sources of organs
- Non-existence of a functional donor system in China becoming known
The companies complicit in this practice supply China with materials, drugs, and devices need to carry out these operations. They include the following:
Justice For All calls on all these companies to make themselves aware of their complicity in these crimes against humanity, and immediately stop supplying China in these efforts.